Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 51: bikepacking

Sorry for the lack of videos lately folks, things have been hectic. Here is one to hold you over till tomorrow:

YouTube Video

A was on the road at the crack of dawn today. At least I am pretty sure I was, the sky was absolutely covered with clouds all morning and most of the afternoon. My route took me near the Gatorade factory this morning and I decided the prospect of a room full of G-dogs was worth a side trip. Unfortunately, they dont give tours, nor does the security guard at the gate even let you on the parking lot. The disappointment stayed with me for a while. But everything was made better this afternoon when I got to eat at a Sheetz. That's right folks, Pennsylvania's favorite gas station slash restaurant chain has reached its hand all the way down here!

I ended up biking until dusk. I rode past Catawba so that I could stay on the Appalachian Trail. I locked my bike to a tree and hiked in to my campsite. It was way cool to be back on the trail.

Here is me, absolutely stoked:



- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker.

No comments:

Post a Comment